Problem with loading log files through command line

This forum is dedicated to discuss all problems and suggestions related to the use of geopsy database and its plugins (array processing, H/V,...).
David

Problem with loading log files through command line

Postby David » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi,
I am trying to run the geopsy fk tool from the command line, however when I load a .log file with the parameters I want the sampling type frequency is set to 'log' whereas I want it set to 'linear'. The file was created with the GUI and I am sure it was set to linear (I redid this to make sure), I also tried editing the log file directly before loading it but it did not work. Anyone know how to do this? I use the command below to run geopsy 2.8.0 on a linux system.

Code: Select all

geopsy -db path/to/database -- -tool geopsyarray -slot 0 -group groupname -- -param 'path/to/logfile -f -nobugreport -progress

thanks,
David

David

Re: Problem with loading log files through command line

Postby David » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 am

Hi,
Maybe that was a bit unclear. I wish to use the geopsy array tool through the command line. However, when I load a log file with the 'sampling type frequency' parameter set to 'linear' this is ignored and the frequency sampling is on a log scale. All other parameters are set correctly. Has anyone seen this before? or is it possible to change geopsys default behaviour so a linear scale is chosen?
thanks
David

Return to “Geopsy usage”